Thursday, January 21, 2010

free diapers :)

Ok, so I'm back to rolling in happy happy coupon land. I've been feeling a little blah on the deals the last few weeks, but CVS always knows how to lure me back in. Starting 1/31, there's a great deal on diapers :)

Starting 1/31, CVS has a deal where you spend $20 on Huggies products and get $5 ECB. Well, through Recycle Bank/Kashless (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go HERE), you can use the 300 search points from Kashless to get a B1G1 Jumbo pack of Huggies, and use a $2 off from coupons.com, making it just $3 for 2 jumbo packs!! These coupons say they will come in 5-7 days, so you've got time before the 31st.

But, this deal gets better (is it even possible?!) If you have any of the $1 off Johnson & Johnson's first aid coupons from 1/3, you can pick up the first aid boxes for free. I also have a free box of Ziplocs coupon that I got from writing the company (this coupon came in just 2 days after writing, so again, there's still time :)- go HERE and send them an email about how Ziplocs make your life easier, and they'll just mail ya the free coupon!). I'll be using these free items to boost my total to $25, and then will use a 5/25 coupon that printed from the machine. So, the deal with those coupons works like this:

Buy:
2 Jumbo packs of Huggies (20.00)
1 box Ziplocs (3.99)
2 Johnson's 1st Aid Boxes (1.98)

Total: 25.96

Use:

(1) $5/$25
(1) B1G1 pack of Huggies (subtracts $10)
(1) $3 off coupon from Huggies mailer (or $2 off from coupons.com)
(1) Free box ziplocs (subtracts 3.99)
(2) $1 Johnson's 1st Aid


New total: $1.97, but you get $5 ECB back!!! A profit on diapers!!! :)

 If you have questions, I can try to clarify this...it makes sense in my head, but I'm a bit more used to it. I'll be doing this deal twice, to make a profit of $6.06 on 4 packs of diapers!!!!!

Even if you don't have a little one in diapers, these do make incredible additions to gift baskets for expecting moms, so if you're coupon savvy or have a few minutes to make it work, even at just 1.50 per pack its a great deal. I'll be posting a few gift basket ideas shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment